Thomas C. Brock
Thomas Brock is a 2014 cum laude graduate of William Mitchell College of Law. He joined Erickson’s Minneapolis office in 2013 as a law clerk.
Tom represents individuals and entities in all areas of civil litigation, focusing on business litigation, surety law, construction law, municipal liability, personal injury, and insurance coverage.
While attending law school, Tom worked as a law clerk for the League of Minnesota Cities and two well-known civil litigation firms. He also received two CALI awards and volunteered through the Minnesota Justice Foundation.
In his free time, Tom enjoys snowboarding, playing golf, and spending time with his family and friends.
- William Mitchell College of Law, J.D., cum laude, Dean’s List, CALI Awards (2014)
- University of Colorado, Boulder(B.A., Political Science, 2010)
- Minnesota State Court (2014)
- U.S. District Court – Minnesota (2014)
- Minnesota State Bar Association – Section of Civil Litigation
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
Author & Speaker
- Federal District of Minnesota Civil Practice Deskbook, Minnesota CLE, 2014 (Contributing Author)
Fax Number: (952) 378-1814
Phone Number: (952) 582-4711